Friday, September 9, 2016

DAY 9 (30 in 30 Daily Painting Challenge) LETTING GO

Ok, my main goal is to learn how to paint so these are definitely not going to all turn out as I experiment with brush strokes, color, value and technique.

Thanks for joining me in my journey as I learn to be FEARLESS in exploring paint, sharing my baby steps online and committing to creating art every day.

This one for Day 9 is from a photo of Brett kayaking.  I decided to go for impressionist (?) look and to use one brush only.   I think I used a brush way too big for this little canvas, I did struggle but that's how we learn.  I also haven't ever been brave enough to try reflection in water.  Scary stuff.  Saving my pennies to go to an artist's workshop! 

Day 9 (30 in 30 Daily Painting Challenge)
"Brett Kayaking"
5x7
Oil


No comments:

Post a Comment