Monday, September 26, 2016

DAY 26 (30 in 30 Daily Painting Challenge) BEACH

I am exhausted... Tonight,  I opened the art room door and turned on the light, stared at the mess and then turned off the light and closed the door.  I hear my husband crawling into bed, comically stating, "Yooou can dooooo it!"  I opened the door to the art room, turned the light back on and sat down at the easel.

This painting was supposed to have a starfish at the bottom but I could not get the values right at ALL.  I desperately need help painting starfish, I cannot grasp their shape with light.   So this piece ended up a serene painting at the beach.

DAY 26 (30/30 Daily Painting Challenge)
"Beach"
5x7
#175
Oil



1 comment:

  1. I love all the texture and the color transitions. You are blessed to have a cheering squad :)

    ReplyDelete