Monday, September 3, 2018

DAY 3 of 30 in 30 Daily Painting Challenge

Another fluid painting pour on 8x8 canvas. Experimenting with colors and how they interact with each other.   I have been mostly pouring using the dirty pour, flip cup method.  I will try another swipe for tomorrow's post and see how that goes again.

My husband and I analyzed one of the fluid paintings together, trying to explain to each other the images we both saw.  It is so interesting that each person can see a different image and not be able to see what we see.  It is a view into our own identity of how we see things.  But the most important part that I AM certain of is that it is a ton of FUN to do.

"Hidden In Plain Sight"
Acrylic Mixed Media on 8x8 Stretched Canvas

3 comments:

  1. This is something I've never heard of--and enjoyed reading your process. This one looks like liquid gold. And as for the Before and After situation of the other day...no one but you would know unless you told them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been having a lot of fun with it, thanks for taking the time to check out my blog, much appreciated! I have found the fluid painting very satisfying and relaxing to watch the cells form. It's messy but fun.

      Delete