Thursday, September 27, 2018

Day 27 of 30 in 30 Daily Painting Challenge

I love the blended energetic and bright colors of this one.  It's small but I love the different shapes that popped through the beautiful blends.

I am struggling to keep from spiraling into deep overwhelm, anxiety and pain this week with having to work, starting classes, trying to finish this challenge, keeping up with home life, extreme pain in my feet and a sick puppy.  I told myself not to paint unless I have time after my online classes but I have found that coming home from work, if I take a time and paint a piece around dinner, I feel a piece of my anxiety shrink away, my art soul is fed for the day even if it is a frustrating process sometimes.  I need the art for my soul.  I can focus better on the school work after I have splashed color around on canvas. 

Let It Go
8x10 Acrylic on Stretched Canvas

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila! I have been playing with this drip format for a few days. Love how it blends colors :)

      Delete