Sunday, September 2, 2018

Day 2 of 30 in 30 DAILY PAINTING CHALLENGE

Day 2- Another fluid pour painting with oranges and pinks and white.  8 inch round.  This one has much smaller cells due to my husband shaking the bottles of medium rather than stirring them.  (He thinks he is James Bond).  I added some swirls of color along the edge to play and experiment.  I am so obsessed with these lately I am looking at the texture on my ceilings and watching the swirls move as these paintings do. LOL 

What do you see?  Help me name this one...

"                                                       "
Acrylic Paint Mixed Media on 8" wood birch round

4 comments:

  1. I quickly see a young child inside the womb, the little hand, the turning within...very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! I love hearing what people see~

      Delete
  2. Love the curves along the top and bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila! This one was odd to me but am happy people are still liking it :) I was experimenting with orange and pink.

      Delete