Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Day 19 of 30 in 30 Daily Painting Challenge "Surprise"

I had every intention of pouring over this one after making it.  I let it dry a couple days and when I went to pour over last night, I was surprised to see the metallic copper color had popped and interesting shapes appeared that hadn't been there before.  The metallic copper in this is so shiny and beautiful but the camera just doesn't pick it up, so much prettier in person.  Although some of the colors combinations did not turn out as I had liked, there is so much movement and surprise in this piece, I decided to save it.

This is an interesting and unpredictable art which is why I think I enjoy it so much.  I only have so much control but am forced to just let go and have fun and not worry too much. 


 Surprise
12x12 Acrylic on Stretched Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment