Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Day 11 of 30 in 30 Daily Painting Challenge

I use black and white a lot in the fluid paintings but I held back on the black in this painting.  It popped with very bright colors.   I love square shaped canvas and I discovered these 14x14 ones to use this week and love the shape and size.   I have been struggling with using enough paint with one cup for my larger pours and it's definitely a learning process on how much paint to use for what size canvas.

Be Bold
14x14 Acrylic on Stretched Canvas

I have been stacking up a lot of paintings and finally hung some up so they'd be safe and out of the way.  I need to find frames for the rounds to hang them but hung most of the canvas paintings. 





2 comments:

  1. These read nicely together. The lower left looks like an alien landscape...or Earth during climate change.

    ReplyDelete