Saturday, September 1, 2018

DAY 1 of 30 IN 30 DAILY PAINTING CHALLENGE September 2018

I have been excited to start the 30 in 30 Daily Painting Challenge this month.  I think I will use my new acrylic fluid pour paintings for my 30 in 30 this time, I am having great fun with them right now.   I love how today's turned out on this 12" round birch but I accidentally flipped the plastic cloth up on it after the first photo.  Needless to say, strong words starting with F were coming out of my mouth.  My husband still likes it but I was so bummed at the mishap.... What do you think?  Which way do you like better?....

BEFORE...


AFTER...
"Galaxy Dance" 
12" wood Birch round.  Acrylic mixed media



1 comment:

  1. Major bummer! But if I didn't know, I wouldn't see it. Just looks like a different texture ;)

    ReplyDelete