Sunday, January 1, 2017

30 in 30 Daily Painting Challenge #2




 TODAY IS DAY 1 of my second 30 IN 30 DAILY PAINTING CHALLENGE!
I have decided to have a theme this time for my challenge: 

PORTRAITS

Pet portraits, house portraits, people portraits and other fun portrait ideas. 

 I am starting off the challenge with my friend's custom order of her Bloodhound, Martha. Charlie and Jeannie along with their dog, Martha, befriended us while we were in Florida on our sailboat. Martha helped Brett overcome his fear of dogs (he was bit when he was young). Martha always has a special place in our hearts and it will be so fun to paint her as my day 1 challenge!  I have decided to paint her on a fun 6" x 12" size.  Stay tuned for a photo of the finished oil painting, coming later!



No comments:

Post a Comment