Sunday, September 13, 2020

Days 10,11,12

Missed day 8 and 9 due to wildfires in our area. I’ve been in level 1 evac notice for a few days but they’re making progress, the fire has slowed thanks to the weather change.

Catching up posts...,

Day 10 of 30 in 30 daily painting challenge- I’ve missed a couple of days as we prepare to evacuate our home due to the Holiday Farm Fire that looms close.  I prefer oil painting but watercolor is faster and I can do it in the living room.  It’s on 8 1/2 x 11 140 lb cold press watercolor sketchbook paper.


Day 11 of 30 in 30 Daily Painting Challenge- no time to oil paint again today so splashed this Silkie chicken in watercolor to learn more about watercolor and loosening up. 8 1/2 x 11 140 lb cold press sketchbook watercolor paper


Day 12 of 30 in 30 Daily Painting Challenge - only time for watercolor again. This is a tighter technique than I’ve been doing. I’ve learned that donkeys are hard for me to paint. Lol these are my aunt’s donkeys, Moses the Mammoth Jack and Odie the once wild donkey.


No comments:

Post a Comment