Sunday, September 20, 2020

Getting behind due to fires

 We’ve been in evac zone for Holiday Farm fire and facing devastation for our nearby communities.  Lots of friends and family displaced or losing everything,  It’s going to take a long time for our communities to recover..

Here’s some days of the challenge.  I have been still trying to paint to help get through this. Friends and family have sent me photos to try and paint so I’m trying to do those. It’s very challenging but I enjoy it


Day 14 of 30 daily painting challenge- watercolor requested by my friend.  Rocks have always been challenging for me But I enjoyed learning the layering process again for watercolor and playing with color. 



Day 16 of 30 in 30 daily painting challenge- I missed yesterday.   I struggle getting kitty faces right. Again, it was good to practice... watercolor is so hard to correct...Sorry Laura.


I got discouraged after the cat and didn’t paint for two days but did one last night for day 19...

Day 19 of 30 in 30 daily challenge. Bryce Canyon Utah, thanks Rebecca!   Rocks are really hard for me so why not try the ultimate of rock formations! . Lol




No comments:

Post a Comment